Home Ready System with solar panel 200 Watts
- 200 Watt solar panel, inverter, controller and battery
- The sine wave electrical output (AC100-240V) can provide power for a television, a computer, lighting, etc. it also can be configured for DC output.
- Charging time: 6 hours average
- short circuit protection function
200W Solar Home Lighting System ASP-SHL-200 Includes; 200 Watt solar panel, inverter, controller and battery. Function The sine wave electrical output (AC100-240V) can provide power for a television, a computer, lighting, etc. it also can be configured for DC output. Configuration
- Monocrystalline or Polycrystalline silicon solar panel: 18V/200W, life span up to 15 years. Warranty of the panel: 10 years
- Lead acid storage battery with maintenance free and deep discharge: 100Ah/12V, life span up to 3 years.
- Pure sine wave inverter: 300W, input DC/12V to (AC100-240V)
- Controller: 12V/30A. Portable power box: fitted wheels with locks allow for easy and convenient transport. Two handles on either side allow for easier lifting, however multiple people are required for lifting.
- Dimensions and weight: the size of power box is : 490mm(L)*260mm(W)*340mm(H), 70Kg
Features & benefits
- Charging and discharging protection function: parallel PWM charging mode has a high efficiency. Differential discharge control prevents oscillation phenomena.
- Battery & solar panel reverse-connection protection function and the LCD display battery reverse connection; with solar panel short-circuit protection.
- Lightning double protection function: protection within the controller and electrical cabinet, safe and reliable.
- Inverter over-current, overload, and short circuit protection function: can protect the inverter and battery effectively.
- LCD display function: LCD display battery voltage, capacity, charging, Inverter and battery access. Easy-to-read and understand displays.
- Advanced SOC method for detection and control capacity protect the battery more effectively.
- Charging time: 6 hours average (depending on weather)